Cobor Toothbrush – Medium Bristle
Designed to clean your teeth, gums, and tongue as well as fresh your whole- mouth. It has a high-quality bristle with elasticity and softness, which makes a good cleaning effect and can take care of gingiva and bring a comfortable feeling. It facilitates the cleaning of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. It includes revolutionary features to clean the teeth and a prime source of oral bacteria.
- Not only it cleans the teeth but the most profound areas as well.
- It has lightweight and almost unbreakable and easy to carry.
- It is available at almost any store and significantly affordable prices.
- It has almost a limitless variation and obtainable in a wide range of head sizes: small, medium, and large sizes, and several have a convenient tongue cleaner on the back.
- It is also available in different grips, angles, lengths, and bristle hardness. It also comes in limitless color variations.
- It also provides users with a more extraordinary ability to adjust pressure around sensitive or painful areas.
- Don’t brush too roughly with pressure as it can harm you.
- Focus on cleaning every tooth surface.
- Don’t share your toothbrush with other family members.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months.
- Avoid covering or storing them in closed containers, which can cause the growth of bacteria.
- After brushing, rinse your brush correctly.